- An active Shopify account.
- Shopify store domain.
Follow Below Steps or click on the video
- Login into the customer portal —
2. Go to Add Cart on the left sidebar
3. Then click on Add Cart
4. Click on Shopify. Enter the following details to integrate the Shopify account with InstaDispatch.
- API key *
- Password *
- Shop Url *
- Example URL
- Shared Secret
5. Follow these simple steps to get this information from your Shopify account. First, from the Shopify admin, go to Apps> App development> Create an app or Click on the video
6. Enter the Private app name, email address then click on Create app.
7. Make sure to set all permissions Read/Write
8. Once it is saved, see the required details in the Admin API section
9. In the Shop URL, enter Shopify Domain. For example https://instadispatch.myshopify.com/
Once you are done with the connection steps, your store will be connected to InstaDispatch. Now you can easily Manage Orders in Store.