Process to do Open Load Scan Using Driver Login
In open load scan, the Driver will scan the parcels 1st and then create a route and then that route will be auto assigned to the Driver who has created that route. Following is a step by step process to create Routes with Open Load Scan.
1.Click Barcode icon on the Top
2. Choose the “Open Load Scan”. Click on “Allow” access
3. Click on . Click on “Start Scanning”
4. After the scanning is complete and all parcels have been scanned, Click on “Save”. We also have the option to manually scan the parcel by clicking the button “MANUAL”. As soon as we scan the parcel, a count will increase in the middle of the scan screen.
5. After we click the “Save” button, a screen will open with the list of all scanned parcels. We also have the option to delete any parcel we think is not correct or scanned by mistake.
6. Now, in order to create a route click on “Save and Assign”.
7. System will ask to create a new Route or merge in an existing route – choose “No! Create New”
Enter a new Route Name: Try to make it with Drivers Name and Date click “OK”
Navigate back to Dashboard and the route will be assigned to the Driver who scanned the parcels.
Important Note – Only the shipments whose all parcels are scanned will show on the route. If any of the parcel which is available is the shipment is not scanned for any reason then that shipment will not go in the route.
Click on Accept and then the same process of Delivering the shipments needs to follow from here.
Merging the shipments in existing route
Incase, the Driver does not want to create a new route and wants to merge the scanned shipment to the existing route then the driver needs to select the “Yes” after they click on “Save and Assign”.
A new screen will open that will ask to select the route . Select the route from the list of existing routes.
Now the shipments whose all parcels are scanned will be merged in the selected route.